Our wide range of services in competition and consumer protection to companies from different industries include:
• unfair commercial practices;
• abuse of dominant position;
• cartel agreements;
• concentration of undertakings;
• including preparation of concentration notices and concentration assessment;
• marketing strategies for the purpose of ensuring their compliance with the applicable competition legislation.
We perform legal representation before the Commission on Protection of Competition (CPC) in the relevant proceedings, and if necessary – before the Supreme Administrative Court in appeal proceedings of CPC decisions.
Penkova & Partners provides legal consultancy on all issues in the field of consumer protection which may arise in the day-to-day commercial activity of the traders, including:
• marketing strategies, advertisement campaigns;
• distance sales contracts;
• complaints procedures;
• labelling of goods.
We prepare internal rules, framework agreements, general terms and conditions, etc., as we represent the relevant companies before the supervisory authorities and in dispute resolution proceeding under consumers’ disputes.
Our team carries out annual internal trainings of the employees of its clients in regard to the compliance with the legislation in the field of competition and consumer protection.